- Registration form given along with the prospectus must be filled in and submitted at the school reception within the specified dates/times.
- Registration does not ensure admission, which is subject to availability of seats and merit of applicant.
- Registration fee is non refundable.
Admission for classes Pre-Nursery to Prep
- Interaction with the parents is held on the given date and time.
- Children are observed while playing with blocks, puzzle and games.
Admission for classes I to VIII
- Admission test is held on the given date and time, followed by interviews of the selected applicants.
Admission results and related formalities
once the applicant has been declared successful by the school authorities, the following formalities need to be completed:
- Submission of the carefully and neatly filled in admission form and transportation form.
- Certificate of date of birth of candidate issued by the municipal corporation/local bodies(Original+Photocopy).
- For class Ist and above, transfer certificate from the institution last attended, duly countersigned by the directorate of education has to be submitted.
- Submission of four recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Cheque/ Cash payment of the fee is acceptable under any circumstances at the time of admission.
A written request for withdrawal is to be made to the Principal on the prescribed pro-forma.
- One month's notice is mandatory for withdrawl.
- Admission fee and other payments once paid are non refundable.